Due to infection with dangerous bacteria, the manufacturer “Deutsche milchkontor GmbH will call back” together with “Fude Serrahn dairy products” a lot of stores in large German disco-selling milk brands. Are affected, among other things, Aldi, Lidl, Edeka, Kaufland and Netto.
In the case of a routine inspection were noted in individual articles germs of the type bacterium Aermonoas hydrophila / caviae. Affected are exclusively products health sign DE NEW 508 EC at the following retailers:
- Aldi Nord: Milsani Fresh milk 1,5% fat, with a date of minimum durability 15.10.2019 and 18.10.2019
- Aldi Süd: Milfina Fresh milk 1,5% fat, with a date of minimum durability 15.10.2019, 18.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Metro in Germany: Aro Fresh milk 1,5% fat, with a date of minimum durability 15.10.2019, 18.10.2019
- Kaufland: K-Classic, Fresh milk 1,5% fat, with a date of minimum durability 14.10.2019, 15.10.2019, 18.10.2019
- Lidl: Milbona Fresh milk 1,5% fat, with a date of minimum durability 13.10.2019, 14.10.2019, 16.10.2019 and 18.10.2019
- Edeka: Gut&Cheap Fresh low-Fat milk, ESL 1,5% fat (1 Liter) with minimum haltbarketi date 14.10.2019, 16.10.2019, 18.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Net: Good country Fresh low-Fat milk a longer shelf life, 1.5% fat content (1 litre) with a date of minimum durability 14.10.2019, 15.10.2019, 16.10.2019, 18.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Rewe: Yes! Fresh milk with 1.5% fat with the date of minimum durability 14.10.2019, 15.10.2019 and 18.10.2019
- Real: Tip Fresh milk 1,5% fat, with a date of minimum durability 14.10.2019, 15.10.2019 and 18.10.2019
- Bartels-Langness: Tip Fresh milk 1,5% fat, with a date of minimum durability 14.10.2019, 15.10.2019, 18.10.2019 and Hofgut Fresh milk 1,5% fat, with a date of minimum durability 18.10.2019
Consumers can bring the article back, and, even without the template of a receipt, the purchase price is refunded.
Dairy-farm warns of germs: “do Not speculate, but simply to the doctor”
FOCUS Online/Wochit dairy operation warns against germs: “do Not speculate, but simply to the doctor”
What is a bacterium?
The bacterium Aeromonas hydrophila is found in freshwater and brackish water. Food been infected with the bacteria are, in humans, to diseases, such as diarrhea or a stomach flu, lead.
Should the bacterium, for example when bathing, in a open wound to enter, there may be an inflammatory skin disorder or a blood poisoning (Sepsis) come. Infested tissue has to be removed to be removed quickly – in the worst case, it could lead to Amputation or even death.
A few years ago an American woman had caused quite a stir, which had infected in a kayaking accident with the flesh-eating bacterium. Doctors had to amputate the young woman’s both hands, a leg and a foot, to save her life.
Usually the bacterium occurs in fish, dairy and shellfish. Similarly, in meat (beef, pork, lamb, poultry).
Note: For consumer is the biggest risk, if cooked foods with raw, contaminated Material (food, cutting boards, etc.) come into contact. Therefore, the rate of food must always required to be stored, and adequately heated and cooked in store. In General: Wash clean hands several times and clean as soon as possible cuts, scratches and wounds always fast. Treated the infection with antibiotics can be.
In the Video – Wilke-employees fully applied – for him, the Situation is quite different
FOCUS Online/Wochit Video – Wilke-employee totally applied for it presents a very different Situation is